Membership to the NZ Skeptics is annual, and lasts for twelve months from the date of your membership payment.
Membership gains you
- regular updates via our weekly newsletter, which will give you topical news on items of skeptical interest
- a discount for the most educational and entertaining annual conference on the calendar
- the warm and fuzzy feeling you get from knowing that your membership fee is helping us to advance an evidence based viewpoint, and advocate publicly for rational policies.
- a chance to nominate individuals or organisations for the annual Bent Spoon Award for the most gullible, poorly researched commentary or report of the year
- a chance to nominate individuals or organisations for the Bravo Awards to recognise and reward journalistic excellence
- comfort in the knowledge that you are not the only one interested in asking questions about extraordinary claims
If you are new to the NZ Skeptics, please use one of the links below to sign up via Memberful, which is the service we use to manage our membership:
Unwaged membership ($20 per year)
Waged membership ($40 per year)
Family membership ($60 per year)
If you are an existing member and would like to either pay your membership for the current year or update your personal details, please use the link below and login with your account:
If you experience any problems with the membership form above, want to pay by internet banking (sorry, our bank no longer accepts cheques), or have any other membership payment questions, please contact our treasurer at [email protected].